- Andhra Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India, situated on the southeastern coast of the country.
- Andhra Pradesh is the seventh-largest state in India covering an area of 162,970 km2 .
- It contains plain (Andhra plains), Plateau (Rayalsima plateau, khammamplatue), Mountains (Eastern Ghats Vijayawada hills)
- As per 2011 Census of India, the state is tenth-largest by population .
- On 2 June 2014, the north-western portion of the state was bifurcated to form a new state of Telangana.
|Foundation Date||1 November 1956|
|Chief Minister||Chandrababu Naidu|
|Important river||Krishna, Penneru, Godavari,|
|Andhra Pradesh||Largest Mica Producer|