Reasoning Ability MCQ For IBPS PO,Clerk and all Banking Exams. Reasoning Ability Objective question with answare and explanation for all bank exams Like IBPS PO , IBPS CLERK ,SBI PO/Clerk, RRB PO/Clerk etc
Directions (Q.1-5) : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
A, B, C, D, E, F and G are employees of different company. Each of them works on different floors
numbered from I to VII, but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them wears a shirt of a different colour, viz Blue, Green, Yellow, Sky Blue, Purple, Red and Pink but not necessarily in the same order.
- B works on floor IV but he does not wear either Purple
or Sky Blue shirt.
- C wears Blue shirt but he does not
work on floor II or VI.
- E works on floor V and he wears
a Red shirt.
- The one who wears a Green shirt works on
- D works on floor I.
- G wears a pink shirt. A
does not work on VII.
- The one who wears sky Blue
shirts works on floor II.
Q1. G works on which of the following Floors?
1) II 2) III 3) VI
4) VII 5) None of these
Q2. A wears a shirt of which of the following colours?
1) Sky Blue 2) Blue 3) Purple
4) Yellow 5) None of these
Q3. Which of the following combinations is/are true?
1) F – Yellow – VII 2) D – Purple – I
3) A – Green – I 4) Both 1) and 3)
5 ) None of these
Q4. Who among the following wears a shirt of Green colour?
1) A 2) F 3) D
4) Can’t be determined 5) None of these
Q5. Who among the following works on floor II?
1) F 2) C 3) A
4) G 5 ) None of these
Q1. Ans— (3)
Q2. Ans— (1)
Q3. Ans— (2)
Q4. Ans— (2)
Q5. Ans— (3)
First of all take Three Column For Person, Colour, Floor.