Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on studymock.com and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
(1).Haryana government signs pacts worth over Rs2,000 cr.
- The Haryana government signed initial pacts worth Rs 2,069 crore with 44 agrobased and food processing enterprises.
- The Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) were signed in the presence of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar at the Haryana Session on the second day of the three day World Food India organised in the national Capital New Delhi.
(2). Andhra Pradesh and Telangana agree on Godavari water.
- The Krishna River Management Board (KRMB) meeting saw sparks fly on issues such as diversion of Godavari water, the Board made Andhra Pradesh and Telangana agree on sharing the available water in the ratio of 66:34.
(3).2017 World Youth Forum held in Egypt.
- The 2017 World Youth Forum was held at Sharam El Shiekh in Egypt. The 5-days forum was inaugurated by the President of Egypt Mr Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.
- The forum aimed to provide platform to youth from all over the globe to engage with key global policy makers.
Important Point to Remembers For IBPS CLERK MAINS 2017
- Egypt capital — Cairo.
- Egypt Currency — Egyptian pound .
- President of Egypt — Mr Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.
(4). Mary Kom named AIBA Ambassador for the Women’s Youth World Championships.
- The International Boxing Association (AIBA) has named M.C. Mary Kom the AIBA Ambassador for the Women’s Youth World Championships to be held in Guwahati.
- the AIBA said five-time World champion and the London Olympics bronze medallist Mary Kom would inspire younger boxers in the event.
(5). Shamika Ravi appointed as part-time member of the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM).
- Shamika Ravi, a senior fellow at Brookings India appointed as part-time member of the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister(EAC-PM).
- Headed by NITI Aayog Member Bibek Debroy, the EAC-PM includes NITI Aayog’s Principal Advisor Ratan Watal as its member.
(6). Emirates keen to help A.P. build airport at Amaravati.
- Emirates, one of the world’s finest airlines, is keen to help the Andhra Pradesh government to build a new
airport at Amaravati.
Important Point to Remember
Andhra Pradesh Capital — Amaravati.
Andhra Pradesh CM — N. Chandrababu Naidu.
Andhra Pradesh Governor — Ekkadu Srinivasan Lakshmi Narasimhan .